Information for Business Customer
Becoming a contractual business customer
- If you wish to become a contractual business customer, fill in an application at the customer data of your private person account, by clicking on the “Sign Up as Business Customer” link.
- If you have outside Estonia registered company, then contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on this application, we shall compile and digitally sign the Contract with Customer, which we will send to the e-mail address marked on the application within three business days after the submit.
Logging into your account
- Enter the e-service via praamid.ee by clicking on a “Log in” button at the top right-hand corner and selecting a suitable authentication method.
- Once the contract has been signed and the account of a contractual business customer opened, you will have the option of choosing between roles – whether you want to log in as a private or business customer.
- Choose the company that is linked to the account as the role.
- Read instructions for purchasing tickets and the changing and cancellation of tickets.
- When purchasing tickets on credit or to use prepayments, select “Payment from customer account” as your method of payment.
- Transactions made from your customer account will be listed on the summary invoice, which is sent to your company on a monthly basis. The summary invoice includes information about the services used within the previous month, that were paid for with credit or prepayments. If you have used some other form of payment, you can find the invoice-purchase confirmation with the relevant ticket.
Adding a main or regular user, modifying and removing rights
- Company’s main user has the right to add new main or regular users, who will then receive the right to use e-service on behalf of the company, to the account.
A main user has the right to add new main users, regular users and vehicles to the company’s account, as well as remove them; the main user can purchase, modify and return tickets; check invoices and purchased tickets; change the company’s contact information and preferences related to invoices.
A regular user has fewer rights than a main user: they can purchase, modify and return tickets via the company’s account, as well as check and print the tickets.
- In order to add, change or remove users, select “Users” under the “My account” section in the e-service. This is visible for main users only.
- Enter the e-mail address or personal identification code of the new user. NB! This user is required to have a private person account in the e-service.
- Determine the rights of the new user (the selection changes when you tick the “Main user” in the rights column). The user is given the rights of a main user by default.
- If you wish to change the rights of an existing user, click the button in the rights column and pick the suitable level of rights.
- In order to remove a user, click on the “Remove” button at the end of the line.
- Select “My vehicles” from the left-hand menu under “My account”.
- You can add and remove vehicles in the window that opens after that selection. Enter the registration number of the vehicle in the “Add a vehicle” section and select the category of vehicle from the list. The selected category must comply with the registration number, because that will determine the price of the ticket which will be checked at the port.
- Vehicles that have been added to the company’s account will be visible in the vehicle quick selection when purchasing a ticket and tickets can be bought for these vehicles at the expense of a customer account or from the ticket office at the port as well.
- You can remove vehicles at this very page by clicking on the “Remove” button. Tickets can no longer be bought at the company’s expense from the port ticket office for vehicles that have been removed from the account.
- Just as vehicles, the personal identification codes of permanent residents who travel often can also be added to the company account.
- In order to do so, pick “Saved persons” in the left-hand menu of the operations of a customer account.
- Enter the traveller’s name and personal identification code in the “Add a person” section.
- The recorded personal identification code shall be listed in the quick selection of personal identification codes of permanent residents, so that purchasing tickets could be done faster and in a more convenient fashion.
- Select “My invoices” from the left-hand menu under “My account”.
- The summary invoice for services used and paid with credit or prepayments from the customer account within the previous month shall be visible here by the 7th day of the succeeding month, at the latest.
- Credit limit is a limit established by TS Laevad OÜ, this limit determines the sum for which the company can purchase tickets.
- The customer acoount balance indicates the amount that is still left from the limit sum set for the customer account, and which can be used for purchases. You can increase the balance available by paying some of the used credit back or making a prepayment to the customer account.
Changing contact information
- Select “Contact information” from the left-hand menu under “My account”.
- Here you can change the company’s address, contact information, bank details and preferences of receiving invoices. In order to do so, enter the new information and save the data.
- The company’s name, registration code and contract information can only be changed by terminating or changing the current customer contract; modifications cannot be done via the e-service.
Charging the tickets on a company’s account in a ticket office
In order to charge tickets to your company’s account, the company’s account in the e-service must have a registration of either:
- the person who is purchasing the ticket – registered as a regular or main user (subsection “My users” in the company’s account);
- or the vehicle for which the ticket is being bought for (subsection “My vehicles” in the company’s account).
You can charge the tickets to your company’s account if there is a sufficient credit limit or prepayment on that account. You will have to pay in cash or with a bank card, if there are insufficient resources on the account.
In order to purchase tickets from a ticket office, do the following:
- drive up to the ticket office that has the “Regular” sign, the sign referring to the category of vehicle you have and that has a green light on;
- tell the cashier the name of the company on whose account you wish to charge the tickets;
- tell the cashier the vehicle registration number that has been registered on the company’s account, or if you are the main user or regular user of the company’s account, show the cashier your personal identification document;
- if there are passengers that have a right to a permanent resident discount or some other discount, hand their personal identification documents to the cashier;
- if you wish to add the priority queue right to your vehicle, be sure to let the cashier know right away;
- the cashier may ask for your vehicle registration certificate in order to determine the category of your vehicle;
- take the ticket and receipt from the cashier;
- check the tickets and the change before leaving the ticket office;
- check the screen to see which lane you have to drive to and head there as soon as the barrier is raised.
You can later find the tickets charged to the company’s account in the e-service, in the customer account subsection “My tickets”.