Lost and Found
If you have lost something on the ferry or at the port, please contact our customer support at the telephone number +372 618 1310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- what you have lost, describing the item as precisely as possible (if possible, please add a photo);
- what trip did you lose the item on (date, time, trip direction);
- if you remember then where the item could have been forgotten (whether on the ferry or at the port; if on the ferry then on which deck);
- your contact details.
We will contact you and let you know whether we have found the item that belongs to you. If everything goes well and we find the lost item, then we will agree from where and how you can receive it.
- the employee at the port ticket office;
- or a crew member on the ferry.
In both cases please also let our employee know where you found the item so we would know to take that into account when we’re looking for the owner of the item.