The Principles for the Processing of Personal Data
Processing of personal data
The users of the TS Laevad OÜ service grant their consent for the processing of personal data during the installation of the praamid (Praamid) app.
TS Laevad OÜ only collects and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the Praamid app.
1. What personal data we collect and process?
- Name, telephone number, e-mail address, Facebook account, feedback ratings, and payment information of the app user.
- Data from the Population Register when users of Praamid service making a ticket purchase (TS Laevad OÜ can offer to voluntarily provide personal information).
- The time of provision of service, and the destination.
- Identification data of the device on which the Praamid app has been installed.
- Data on cookies associated with the use of the praamid.ee site by service users.
2. The purpose of collecting personal data
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of provide the service.
- We use the personal data of the user to resolve any service quality issues between TS Laevad OÜ and the users.
- We use contact details to notify customers of updates and changes to the Praamid service.
- The personal data collected via the Praamid app will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioural marketing.
3. The method of collecting personal data
- We collect data on the names, telephone numbers, facebook accounts and e-mail addresses of users during the process of the Praamid app installation.
4. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- We will not disclose the personal data of Praamid app users to any third parties or public authorities, except if the person requesting data has a legal basis for doing so pursuant to the legislation of the country of location.
5. Security of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the TS Laevad OÜ service is stored in the data centers located on the territory of a EU Member State, information for Belarus customers are stored in data center in Belarus. Only authorised employees of TS Laevad OÜ have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the service.
6. Data transmission
- We only use your e-mail address and phone number, facebook account for sharing our product related messages if you have given a respective consent on the praamid.ee website or in the Praamid app.